Thermal flow sensor TFS-35
For limit and continuous flow rate sensing of liquids and for monitoring their temperature.
- These sensors are intended for installation in pipes, in which the actual flow and temperature are monitored.
- Flow rate measurement is shown in a bar graph by five green LED diodes and in the same graduation it is possible to select the limit for output switching.
- Can be selected either 1x current output 4..20 mA and 1x limit PNP output, or 2x limit PNP output.
- Optical indication of output states (flow and temperature) by two LEDs.
- Settings by means of magnetic pen.
- Stainless steel housing.
More information about TFS-35 here.