High frequency level sensors RFLS-28
High-frequency limit level sensors with elimination of deposits and foam on the electrode.
Variants RG and RN are for vertical mounting (with or without tubular extender TN-28).
Variants FG and FN are for direct side mounting.
- NEW variants FG and FN with front thread
- RG, RN - Installation with the tubular extender in tanks, containers, sumps or funnels and containers
- For reliable limit level sensing of various liquids, slurries and pastes
- Resistant to adhesion of viscous and adhering media (ketchups, yoghurts, spreads, syrups, creams, pastes, cleaning agents, etc.)
- Unique material type resolution function „Medium window“ (the sensor is sensitive only to the set medium and does not react to substances with lower and higher permittivity)
- Can replace vibration level sensors
- Adjustment with a magnetic pen or by means of a setting wire (PD variant)
- Universal design for all types of liquids (electrically conductive or non-conductive)
- High stability at high sensitivity (can be used for substances with εr ≥ 1.5)
- The version with PD output now also has a diagnostic function
|CZ||Datasheet RFLS-28||11 / 1 / 2022|
|EN||Datasheet RFLS-28||11 / 1 / 2022|
|CZ||Operating Instruction RFLS-28||18 / 11 / 2022|
|EN||Operating Instruction RFLS-28||18 / 11 / 2022|
|CZ||Datasheet TN-28||24 / 5 / 2021|
|EN||Datasheet TN-28||24 / 5 / 2021|
|EN||SIL_RFLS-35_RFLS-28||15 / 1 / 2021|
|CZ||SIL_RFLS-35_RFLS-28||15 / 1 / 2021|