High-frequency level switch RFLS-53
RFLS-53 can be used in demanding applications to indicate powder, dust and hygroscopic materials and can replace mechanical rotary level switches or standard capacitive level switches.
- The RFLS-53 uses the principle of high-frequency capacitive measurement.
- It responds to the mass of the material and ignores deposits and material residues on the measuring part.
- For demanding applications to indicate powder, dust and hygroscopic materials.
- The sensor is available in several versions with different types of outputs and electrical connections.
- The RFLS-53 fully replaces the older CLS-53, its electrical connection is different for the 230 VAC version (3 wires).
|Language||Filename||File type||Last update|
|CZ||Operating instruction RFLS-53||1 / 11 / 2022|
|EN||Operating instruction RFLS-53||1 / 11 / 2022|
|CZ||Declaration of conformity RFLS-53||20 / 11 / 2022|
|EN||Declaration of conformity RFLS-53||20 / 11 / 2022|