Capacitive level meters CLM-70
New intelligent capacitive level meter with display, HART communication and diagnostics. For continuous level measurement of liquids and bulk solids in all industrial branches.
- A wide range of applications, direct installation in storage silos, hoppers, vessels, sumps, etc.
- Variants with fully coated electrodes for aggressive or electrically conductive media.
- Measured data in real time on the display (OLED or LCD available).
- Analog output 4 - 20 mA with digital two-way communication HART®.
- Comparing with reflective level meters, CLM-70 measures along all the electrode in full range (no dead zones).
- Contrary to radar level meters, also media with extremely low dielectric constants (εr) can be measured.
- Possible copying the configuration between level meters using the display module.
- Stainless steel design suitable for the food and pharmaceutical industries.
|Language||Filename||File type||Last update|
|CZ||Datasheet CLM-70||19 / 11 / 2020|
|EN||Datasheet CLM-70||28 / 2 / 2022|
|CZ||Operating instruction CLM-70||3 / 12 / 2021|
|EN||Operating instruction CLM-70||28 / 2 / 2022|
|CZ||Declaration of conformity CLM-70N||20 / 11 / 2022|
|EN||Declaration of conformity CLM-70N||20 / 11 / 2022|